- Adult Speech Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Diabetic Neuropathy Therapy
- Hand & Upper Extremity Center
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- MOTION on the GO
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Management
MOTION on the GO offers a convenient alternative to office visits. It’s ideal for you if:
- You are a busy parent or professional
- You have transportation challenges
- You are an athlete who wants to do therapy in your own gym
- You are pressed for time
- Anything is keep you at home
How does it work?
Getting started is simple. All you need is a smartphone or computer with WiFi. Your MOTION therapist will send an invitation before your virtual visit. Just click the invitation and follow the instructions.
What happens next?
Your virtual visit will be very similar to an in-person one—except you’ll interact with your therapist through your device. She or he will give you the same attention and instructions as if you were in the clinic. You’ll also have access to online resources like exercises you can between visits.