MOTION on the GO:
Healthcare That Moves With You
Did you know you can see a MOTION therapist without visiting our clinics? A convenient alternative to office visits, MOTION on the GO keeps you connected with the MOTION team no matter where you are!
How Does It Work?
All you need is an internet-capable device. If you have a smartphone, tablet or computer with internet access, you’re all set. Your MOTION therapist will send an invitation for your virtual visit. Just click the invite on your preferred device and follow the instructions.
What Should I Expect?
A telehealth visit isn’t very different from an in-person one – except the change in location. You can expect the same quality of care and attention from your therapist as if you were in the clinic.
Other benefits of MOTION on the GO include:
- No more commuting in bad weather or traffic
- The ability to track your progress anytime, anywhere
- Easy and secure messaging with your therapist
- Customized exercise and therapy programs
Is MOTION on the GO Right for Me?
MOTION on the GO isn’t for everyone. Some people prefer the experience of visiting a therapist at one of our clinics. But MOTION on the GO may work for you if:
- You’re a busy parent or professional
- You have transportation challenges
- You’re an athlete who wants to do therapy in your own gym
- You’re unable to leave your home
MOTION on the GO Experts
Our certified telehealth therapists have completed the following training:
- Evidence-based coursework on current approaches to telehealth in rehabilitation
- How to provide excellent clinical skills in a telehealth environment
- Administrative and technology solutions to support our patients in telehealth onboarding
- Written exam testing knowledge on all of the above
Our MOTION on the GO program is supported by ongoing telehealth research to ensure we stay current with the latest technology and best practices.