MOTION Renames New York Clinics Under
MOTION Sports Medicine Brand
NEW YORK — MOTION, Inc., a leading provider of physical, occupational and speech therapy services in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions, is expanding the MOTION Sports Medicine brand in New York State. The company will adopt the MOTION Sports Medicine brand at all of its New York locations.
MOTION has been rapidly expanding in New York by acquiring high quality, founder-owned physical and occupational therapy practices and is now building a common brand that New Yorkers will recognize as a top provider of Physical and Occupational Therapy services.
For more information visit www.motionptg.com
“We are thrilled to be expanding the MOTION brand in New York and bringing these high-quality clinics together under the MOTION Sports Medicine umbrella,” said MOTION CEO Edward R. Miersch. “We’re proud to be building such a strong family of physical, occupational, and speech therapy professionals in one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the Northeast.”
MOTION is committed to helping patients save on healthcare costs and improving access to care. It is one of only a few companies to serve as an in-network provider for over 30 commercial insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, and EmblemHealth (GHI/HIP), which serves the City of New York employees.
Currently MOTION has over 30 locations in the State of New York, that will be called MOTION Sports Medicine.
- STAR Physical & Occupational Therapy, 160 E. 56th, New York
- Bradley & Monson Physical Therapy, 1841 Broadway, New York
- ProActive Physical & Hand Therapy, 2904 Bruckner Blvd., Bronx
- Westchester Square Physical Therapy, 3202 Bainbridge Ave., Bronx
- Westchester Square Physical Therapy, 1250 Waters Place, Bronx
- Community Physical Therapy, 1818 Newkirk Ave., Brooklyn
- Metro SportsMed Bensonhurst, 2281 82nd, Brooklyn
- Metro SportsMed Boro Park, 4911 13th, Brooklyn
- Metro SportsMed Brooklyn Heights, 27 Smith St., Brooklyn
- Metro SportsMed Gravesend, 98 Ave. U, Brooklyn
- Metro SportsMed Williamsburg, 44 Lee Ave., Brooklyn
- MOTION Lefferts Gardens 710 Parkside Drive, 672 Parkside Drive, Brooklyn
- Community Physical Therapy, 96-14 B Metropolitan Ave., Forest Hills
- Astoria Physical Therapy Associates, 27-17 Crescent St., Astoria
- Queens Physical Therapy Associates, 69-40 108th, Forest Hills
Long Island (Formerly)
- Complete Care Physical Therapy, 70 Maple Ave., Rockville Centre
- Greco Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, 430-7 N. Country Rd., St. James
- Franklin Square Physical Therapy, 72 Franklin Ave., Franklin Square
- Suydam Physical Therapy, 2209 Merrick Rd., Merrick
- MOTION Lawrence 235 Mill Street, Lawrence
Lower Hudson Valley (Formerly)
- Rye Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, 411 Theodore Fremd Avenue, Rye
- Westchester Square Physical Therapy, 1915 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers
- MOTION Airmont, 327 Route 59, Airmont
- MOTION Dobbs Ferry, 88 Ashford Avenue, 128 Ashford Avenue, Dobbs Ferry
- MOTION Monroe, 785 Route 17M, Monroe
- MOTION New City, 350 South Main Street, New City
- MOTION Orangeburg, 99 Dutch Hill, Orangeburg
- MOTION Stony Point, 25 Liberty Square Mall, Route 9W, Stony Point
- MOTION West Nyack, 2 Crosfield Avenue #422, West Nyack
MOTION is headquartered in New York City and was formed in June 2015. Today, MOTION is responsible for over 750 employees in 85 owned, managed and under LOI locations in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, and Kentucky. The company is a leading provider of comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy for patients of all ages.