Here at MOTION Edgewater, we’re proud to be a part of a friendly and active community. Our clinic has an open treatment area, exercise equipment, and a private treatment room. We also have a pediatric gym that kids love.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Orthopedic, neurological, and vestibular care
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue massage (IASTM)
- Myofascial decompression (cupping)
Our physical therapists are also concussion and LSVT BIG certified.
Our occupational therapy services for adults and children include:
- Upper extremities injuries
- Neurological injury/disease
- Sensory and coordination disorders
We know that physical therapy can be challenging. That’s why we’re always innovating. For example, we now use virtual reality as part of our physical therapy process.
- Hand & Upper Extremity Center
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
“I love being a part of the team here. We make it a priority to give clients comprehensive and individualized treatment to help them reach their goals.”
Connie Pritchard, PT, DPT, CKTP, Clinic Director